Transcendent Solutions offers an array of customizable services for businesses and individuals and groups, all with a common thread of personal and professional development. Services under the immediation umbrella include mediation and facilitation. Transformulation offers individualized service packages in coaching, facilitation, project management and consulting.
Through mediation and/or facilitation, Susan collaborates with clients to resolve a dispute and work through personal or work place conflicts. Both begin with the desire to address a specific issue, and goals are similar, but the process to get there can vary. Building bridges to connect individuals or groups is the foundation of her mediation/facilitation work.
Through facilitation Susan guides a group to make joint decisions and helps develop a more cohesive work or interpersonal environment. Mediation is generally done when an intense conflict arises and parties need a neutral third party to reach a compromised resolution.
Although there can be similarities, facilitation is typically done pre-conflict as a means to avoid future break-down in communication and mediation is done once the conflict has escalated. Using a blend of mediation and facilitation is often the best approach. Sustainable communication improvement and repaired relationships generally evolve through the process.
Susan offers an ala carte menu of options through transformulation, with a common thread of personal/professional development and business process improvement. Coaching packages can be tailored for individuals or businesses, and project management, consulting and facilitation services are an affordable option for small to medium sized businesses.
Susan takes a collaborative, therapeutic approach to coaching and empowers clients to set and achieve goals to improve performance and life satisfaction. Understanding each individual comes to a coaching relationship with strengths and areas for development, Susan works to uncover potential and create an individualized plan for change.
Susan utilizes her extensive experience as an entrepreneur and project manager to work with small - medium sizes businesses to set and implement sustainable goals . She focuses on a customized approach, rather than a one-size-fits all package of services, to accomplish the organization’s goals.
- MN Rule 114 Qualified Neutral: Family and Civil
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Minnesota
- Master's of Professional Studies
- Small Business Owner (25 years)
- NAADAC Recovery to Practice Certificate
- Trained in Motivational Interviewing (MI), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Mindfulness
- Additional Training and Experience: Senior Living Trends and Comprehensive Care, Depression and Anxiety Disorders, Schizophrenia, Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders, ADHD, Eating Disorders, Hoarding and Chronic Disorganization
- Professional Associations: American Psychological Association (APA), LeadingAge, Minnesota Gerontological Society (MGS), National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC), Conflict Resolution Minnesota
Susan uses a therapeutic and collaborative approach to her practice. By incorporating her broad experience and education in behavioral health, coaching, mediation, counseling, and project management she focuses on both the immediate needs, whether that is best resolved through dispute resolution, facilitation, coaching, project management or consulting, and future personal and professional development.
Contact transcendent solutions
We'd love to assist with your mediation, facilitation, coaching or business service needs. Please fill out the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a sliding scale fee structure and complimentary phone consultations.